Statue Of Liberty 3D Model Free Download
Photo-realistic 3D model of The Statue of Liberty.
We’re proud to present this Statue of Liberty 3D model as part of The Nathan Collection
We’re passionate about quality, and our 3D team is committed to providing you with a high quality working model for your project.
Our models are carefully created from a combination of 3D scans and high resolution studio photos of real life reference materials.
• The topology of this model has been optimized for animation and built in such a way that the mesh remains light.
• It is intended to be subdivided (smoothed) at render time.
The licence permits unlimited use across many platforms such as broadcast, web, interactive and print.
• Polygons (Turbosmooth off) : 252 612
• Vertices (Turbosmooth off) : 255 037
• Guaranteed plug and play for the following formats: 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, Cinema 4D & Lightwave
• 95% Quads, 5% Triangles, 0% Ngons
• Both VRAY and Mental Ray compatible for 3ds Max.
• 30 objects in total (including eyes, key rivets, separate head, base architecture etc.).
• Preview renders have been rendered with Softimage Mental Ray
• Models open and render as shown in the preview examples.
• Diffuse: 8k
• Bump: 8k
• Specular: 8k
• This model is built to real world scale.
• Scene objects are organized by layers / groups / selection sets
• All objects are correctly labeled
• Model represents hundreds of hours of research and 3D work.
LOGIN TO DOWNLOAD