Porsche 3D Model Free Download
Photorealistic, high-quality and accurate 3D model of 2020 Porsche Taycan with high detailed interior openable hood and trunk.
The model is suitable for Ultra HD rendering and further use in broadcast, high-res film close-up, advertising, etc.
The model can be also used in real-time applications (Unreal Engine, Unity and etc.) after a number of mesh optimizations, texture backing and other procedures executed on the customer’s side.
The studio rendering quality shown on product previews is reachable ‘out-of-box’ with no need of any additional manipulations, if you use 3ds max + Corona native file format.
Just download and hit ‘Render’!
– Originally created with 3ds Max 2015
– Two .MAX files with Corona and Standard 3ds Max materials
– Subdivision modifier is available in the history for .MAX, .MB and .C4D file formats. You can get access to original non-smoothed mesh by deactivating the Subdiv modifier
– Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 27
– Doors, trunk, hood and charging cap can be opened
– Unit system is set to metric (millimeters). Real-world scale
– All textures and materials are included and assigned
– 23 textures, which vary in resolution from 128x128px to 4000x4000px
– Windshield, rear window and back side windows are using high resolution transparency mask texture
– Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2015 with Corona 5.0. Scenes, HDRI’s and backplate images for outdoor renders are not included in product files
– .FBX and .OBJ formats are recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn’t support .FBX or .OBJ format, please use .3DS format; .FBX and .OBJ formats were exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .FBX and .OBJ formats is set to quads
– .FBX format is recommended for importing in real-time engines like Unreal Engine, Unity and etc.
– .MAX files can be loaded in Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 or higher. In order to use Corona rendering setups and materials, Corona 3.0 or higher is needed
– .C4D file can be loaded in MAXON Cinema4D R17 or higher. Only standard Cinema4D materials and standard renderer used
– .MB file can be loaded in Autodesk Maya 2015 or higher. Only standard Maya materials and standard Hardware 2.0 renderer used
.MAX format (one file included with TurboSmooth iteration 1 applied to all objects):
no TurboSmooth: 223,662 faces and 249,536 vertices
TurboSmooth iteration 1: 891,462 faces and 945,323 vertices
TurboSmooth iteration 2: 3,565,848 faces and 3,672,497 vertices
.MB and .C4D formats (only one file for each format included with Subdivision iteration 1 applied to all objects):
no Subdiv: 223,662 faces and 249,536 vertices
Subdiv iteration 1: 891,462 faces and 945,323 vertices
Subdiv iteration 2: 3,565,848 faces and 3,672,497 vertices
.FBX and .OBJ formats (3 files included for each format):
low: 223,662 faces and 249,536 vertices
medium: 891,462 faces and 945,323 vertices
high: 3,565,848 faces and 3,672,497 vertices
.3DS format (3 files included):
low: 444,138 faces and 287,924 vertices
medium: 1,782,924 faces and 1,026,839 vertices
high: 7,131,696 faces and 3,896,641 vertices
LOGIN TO DOWNLOAD
There are no reviews yet.